Canadian Association of PNH Patients – Toronto Meeting
Saturday, April 11, 2015
Novotel Toronto, North York Hotel
3 Park Home Avenue, North York, Toronto, ON M2N 6L3
9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
We are pleased to formally invite you to our next meeting for patients and caregivers in Canada on Saturday, April 11, 2015 in Toronto.
We have planned the day with you, the patient and your family, in mind! Our goal is to continually provide educational resources to help support patients, families and caregivers affected by PNH.
Please join us as we bring our community together for a day of informative discussion and workshops.
Presentations and discussions will include:
- An introduction to the Canadian Association of PNH Patients and its accomplishments and offered resources
- An opportunity for patients to share experiences with their respective journeys with PNH
- A clinical presentation on PNH, its tests and treatments, and Q&A led by Dr. Richard Wells, hematologist at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Information on living well with PNH, inspired by the Guide to Living Well with PNH
- An introduction to advocacy to government and through the media
Registration is mandatory, but attendance is free for patients, families and caregivers. The cost of out-of-town travel and hotel accommodation on the night of Friday, April 10, 2015 will be covered for patients and one family member/caregiver. We will also be holding a welcome dinner on the Friday evening.
If you require further information, please contact Zilla Dias at 905-510-1335 or email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you and your family at the meeting!
Founder and President
Canadian Association of PNH Patients