INVITATION – Montreal Patient and Caregiver Meeting
We are pleased to formally invite you to our next meeting for patients and caregivers who are located in Quebec and Atlantic Canada, on Saturday, September 24, 2016 in Montreal from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. The meeting is being held at Le Centre Sheraton Hotel, 1201 Boulevard René-Lévesque West, Montreal, QC H3B 2L7.
We have planned the day with you, the patient and your family, in mind! Our goal is to continually provide educational resources to help support patients, families and caregivers affected by PNH.
Please join us as we bring our community together for a day of informative presentations and discussions, including:
- A clinical presentation on PNH and Q&A led by Dr. Stephen Caplan, hematologist at Montreal’s Jewish General Hospital
- An update on the latest research into treatments in development for PNH
- An introduction to the clinical trial process leading up to drug approvals
- An opportunity to share your tips for living well with PNH
- Information on travelling with PNH
- …And more!
The meeting will be conducted in French and English.
Registration is mandatory, but attendance is free for patients, family members and caregivers. The cost of out-of-town travel and hotel accommodation on the night of Friday, September 23, 2016 will be covered for patients and one family member/caregiver. Travel subsidies are limited to $500 per person (maximum two people per family). We will also be holding a welcome dinner on the Friday evening (September 23).
If you require further information, please contact Zilla Dias at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!
Founder and President
Canadian Association of PNH Patients
Quebec Association of PNH Patients